Promoting human rights and exploring Jewish history through digital media
you may wonder, “Why should I sign up for yet another online seminar?”
Our two-day online training seminar (2x 2.5 hours) for educators from Moldova and Romania on December 4 and 11, 2020 features:
- the official premiere of the Jewish Chisinau AudioWalk by Centropa and its partner organizations from Moldova and Germany
- a keynote lecture and workshop by Sergiu Musteata (State Pedagogical University ”Ion Creanga”)
- an interactive workshop on graphic novels in Holocaust Education by Horatiu Suciu, a history teacher from Lugoj, Romania
- a presentation by Victor Gurevich, a history teacher from Israel, on how to use Centropa films for human rights education
- a Marketplace of Ideas in which teachers from Moldova and Romania present best-practice examples of using Centropa in the classroom
- a best-practice student film project from Chisinau, including Q&A with the students who made it
This call is open for Moldovan and Romanian educators and representatives of NGOs. The conference languages will be Russian, Romanian and English (simultaneous interpreting will be provided).
This program is supported by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation and is organized in cooperation with EcoVisio, the State Pedagogical University ”Ion Creanga” and the National Association of Young Historians of Moldova.
Do you want to join us? Please fill out the registration form below until November 27, 2020.
For more information, please see the program here.
Do you have any questions?
Magdalena Farnesi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ion Ungureanu, email@example.com
More information about Centropa:
Visit us on Facebook:
We are looking forward to your applications!
Best wishes from
Fabian, Max, Ninja, Magda (Centropa)
and Ion (EcoVisio)