Centropa’s 2nd annual student video competition in Ukraine! Make a video on your town’s Jewish history, or on Civil Society in Ukraine in the 21st century, and win some great prizes for your school!
Do you want to participate?
Do you want to submit your film in the competition?
- Check out the guidelines for student video projects here.
- Upload the film on youtube.com
- Go to the submission page here on www.trans-history.org, send us the youtube film link , your name, and the name of your school and town.
The video-making guidelines are available in English and Ukrainian here on www.trans-history.org
Do you have a question? Or do you need help? We’re happy to provide with you with best-practice tips & tricks.
Send us a message via the contact form on www.trans-history.org.
Prizes & Winners
The following are the prizes for each film competition:
- 300 Euro voucher in video or computer equipment for your school for first place
- 200 Euro voucher in video or computer equipment for second place
- 100 Euro voucher in video or computer equipment for third place
Representatives of the winning school class will be invited to give a presentation during the Trans.history conference in Lviv, which will take place from March 31 until April 2, 2017. The winners will be chosen by a board of international experts and notified by email on March 17, 2017.
Are you interested? Send us your name and the name of your school and town via the contact form!
Your Trans.History Team