Promoting human rights and exploring Jewish history through digital media
On December 4 and 11, 2020 we organized a two-day online training seminar (2x 2.5 hours) for educators from Moldova and Romania, which featured:
- the official premiere of the Jewish Chisinau AudioWalk by Centropa and its partner organizations from Moldova and Germany
- a keynote lecture and workshop by Sergiu Musteata (State Pedagogical University ”Ion Creanga”)
- an interactive workshop on graphic novels in Holocaust Education by Horatiu Suciu, a history teacher from Lugoj, Romania
- a presentation by Victor Gurevich, a history teacher from Israel, on how to use Centropa films for human rights education
- a Marketplace of Ideas in which teachers from Moldova and Romania present best-practice examples of using Centropa in the classroom
- a best-practice student film project from Chisinau, including Q&A with the students who made it
This program was supported by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation and was organized in cooperation with EcoVisio, the State Pedagogical University ”Ion Creanga” and the National Association of Young Historians of Moldova.
For more information, please see the program here.
More information about Centropa:
Visit us on Facebook: